Empresas del grupo
Aerolíneas Argentinas has been the leading company of the Argentine aviation market since 1950. The company flies to 37 destinations within the country and has a wide network of intersegments and federal corridors. It also serves 18 destinations in the Americas and Europe.
Aerohandling It is the company that provides all ramp services to the Aerolíneas Argentinas and Austral aircraft.
Created in May 1997, it initially began operations at Ministro Pistarini (Ezeiza) and Jorge Newbery (Aeroparque) airports. Since November 2002, it operates in all the airports of the Argentine Republic, to which Aerolíneas Argentinas and Austral regular flights arrive.
As a result of the re-equipment and modernization plan, Aerohandling currently has special equipment such as tow tractors, vehicles, carts, stairs, lifts, generators. Likewise, the company has incorporated state-of-the-art X-ray equipment for the scanning of domestic cargo, in order to increase controls over goods for greater safety in handling and stowage.
Main services provided
- Loading and unloading of baggage, cargo and mail.
- Push back and towing of aircraft.
- Provision of electric power and air starter.
- Drinking water service. Toilet drain service.
- Stairs for embarking and disembarking passengers.
- Aircraft marshalling for proper take-off.
- Maintenance of trolleys for onboard catering, containers for baggage, ramp equipment and vehicle fleet of the business group.
Jet Paq S.A. is the company of domestic and small cargos of Aerolíneas Argentinas and Austral.
Created for this purpose in 1995, Jet Paq is the product of the experience of over fifty years in providing commercial air services, with significant participation in the Argentine cargo market and the only one prepared for the multiple connecting flights of the Aerolíneas Argentinas network.
With its infrastructure on land and air, Jet Paq is the Argentina’s company with the most extensive network, as it offers coverage through daily flights from and to the interior of the country, covering every day the main national destinations.
The Jet Paq services are divided into two types:
- Includes the delivery of 'bags' with documents in the door-to-door system and with a fixed frequency. There are three modalities, according to the delivery time: Jet Paq Classic, Jet Paq Urgent and Jet Paq Super Urgent.
- With logistics similar to that of the transport of parcels, it offers three modalities that meet the different needs of the customer: Ordinary Cargo, Classic Cargo and Express Cargo.